The Trademark Conquerors offer you a professional comprehensive package, tailored to fit your needs. You can therefore obtain a complete range of all necessary services at a fixed price.
By registering a Community Trade Mark, you acquire effective trade mark protection throughout the European Union. You will be the owner of the trademark. The Community Trade Mark is valid for a period of ten years. The Trademark Conquerors file on your behalf an application for registration of your trademark with the Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM) in Alicante, Spain.
The Community Trade Mark offers you the advantage of uniform protection in all member states of the European Union. It can be transferred, invalidated or revoked only in whole. However, it can be licensed for single states or regions of the European Union.
What does a comprehensive package include?
The trademark registration package (CTM) comprises:
- an expert consultation on trademark registration
- a similarity search (D)+(CTM)+(IR) to check the availability of the mark against potentially conflicting earlier trade mark rights owned by third parties
- company name search to check the availability of the name against potentially conflicting earlier names
- filing a trademark application with the Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market in Alicante, Spain
- handling correspondence with the Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market in Alicante, Spain (does not apply in case of refusing an application)
- examination and delivery of a registration certificate
Should our search show that your desired trademark has already been registered, we cannot proceed with filing an application. In this case, you will only be charged a partial sum.